TERMS & CONDITIONS
It is a Federal and State Offense to purchase any product or service by fraudulent means. Products/services purchased on this web site shall not be used for any unlawful purposes.
MyLine.com does not warrant that the service is completely error or interruption free nor does MyLine.com warrant any connection to or any transmission over the Internet. MyLine.com makes no representation or warranty express or implied including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or as to the quality of the call. In no event will MyLine.com be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages arising in any manner from the use of any products sold on this web site. Any liability is solely limited to the return of any unused portion of an account.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds. Phone card PINs have no cash value once purchased or used.
- Calling rates are subject to change without notice, any time. MyLine.com will not be responsible or liable for any change in calling rates.
- A surcharge of $0.010 per minute applies when using the US 1-800 access number. Higher surcharges apply to international local and 800 access numbers.
- A $0.69 surcharge per call for Payphone.
- All calls are billed in 1-minute increments.
- MyLine.com does not guarantee call quality, connectivity, or reimbursement of lost minutes due to disconnections.
- Connection to a wrong number or a voicemail is considered a valid call.
- MyLine.com will not be liable for any phone charges by the customer’s local phone company or wireless company.
- Any Call Details Records provided about the usage of a prepaid phone account will be considered authentic and proof of the actual usage.
- Customer must check with hotel or phone service provider before using local access number to prevent any additional charge from them
- Customer must first contact the customer support phone numbers listed on the website.
- Card Life is always extended by 180 days if recharged or upon first use.
Your MYINE PIN will be delivered to you on screen and sent to your registered email address within 30 seconds of pressing the SUBMIT button on our signup page provided that your credit card is able to be charged.
This site may contain links to other web sites. These links are for your convenience, and MyLine.com does not recommend or endorse any products/services sold on those web site, nor does assume any responsibility or liability for products/services sold on those web site. You may use the links at your own risk.
This site has security measures (SSL) in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. MyLine.com however shall not be responsible for the security of your data or for fraudulent use of credit card to make purchases on this web site nor shall MyLine.com be obligated to make refunds or to provide any compensation where such fraudulent use occurs.
MyLine.com will actively cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any one who uses this web site or products/services sold over this web site for unlawful use.
MyLine.com controls this site. MyLine.com reserves the right to make changes, as and when it deems necessary or appropriate, in any of the terms and conditions or any other information provided on this site.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (website address). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you and visitor data such a IP addresses. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization (besides Facebook and Google for re-marketing type advertising), other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
DBA – MyLine.com
Jupiter, FL 33478
(561)-351-3981 – No support available at this number